I know, it’s just turned Feburary and up pops a Easter receipe, I promise it’ll be worth it!
This fudge will want you making more, if you happen to give it a go please let me know in the comments below.
- 400g Milk Chocolate (Although I used a 390g Galaxy bar)
- 5 x Cadbury Creme eggs (40g each)
- 1 x 397g can of Condensed Milk
- 15g Butter
- Optional: Cadbury Mini Eggs for decoration.
- Turn slow cooker onto high.
- Break all chocolate into cubes and place into your slow cooker pot.
- Place your Creme Eggs, Butter & Condensed Milk into your cooking pot also.
- Stir every 10 minutes for 1 hour, between each stir a skin should form on the top, this is fine just stir until it has gone.
- After an hour transfered to a greaseproof lined tray or dish & arrange your Mini Eggs (if using) into the top and place in the fridge to set over night.
- Once set remove from the fridge and slice into as little or large pieces as your like.
- Crumble some Mini Eggs in your tray before you pour the mixture over, that way you get a nice crunchy base.