Keto HFLC Creamy Garlic Mushrooms
The ULITMATE Keto Mushrooms, boring Mushrooms fried in butter are a thing of the past!
I recently started a Keto LCHF Diet.
While I’m on this diet if I come up with a recipe that I think is worth the world seeing. I’ll update the blog with the recipe.
This recipe is not only simple, but it also tastes amazing.
After trying to get more fat into my diet, I came up with this following recipe for Keto HFLC Creamy Garlic Mushrooms.
In the photo on the left, they were served with Chicken stuffed with soft cheese, wrapped in bacon & spring greens. If you want the full meal recipe just comment below I’ll jot it down.
Overall they add a whopping 35g of fat, along with 7g of protein, 3g carbs and 430mg of potassium (just from mushrooms) to a meal, a full breakdown is below.
- 10g Unsalted butter
- 135g Mushrooms, sliced
- 30ml Double cream
- Half Teaspoon Dried Parsely
- 2 Cloves garlic (4g approx), finely diced.
- Heat a large pan to a medium high heat, add your butter.
- Once butter has melted add your mushrooms & garlic, sauté for 6 minutes.
- Add the cream & parsley, lower the heat to medium and continue cooking for a further 6 mintues.
- Serve immediately.
- This receipe is for one side serving of creamy mushrooms.
Here is the full breakdown, note I have only included the potassium from the mushrooms.
These mushrooms were a million miles from standard fried mushrooms, and with the added fat from using the double cream, these are just the perfect side to boost your macros. If you have a suggestion or you have tried this recipe out please comment below, it would mean a great deal to me.
If you are on a Keto or an LCHF diet, please follow my blog to get my updates, or if have a recipe I can share on here, please let me know.